Registruotis    Prisijungti    Forumas    Ieškoti    DUK

Project Looking For People.

Jeigu iškilo bėda kuriant L2j serverį rašykite ją čia.

Project Looking For People.

Standartinė mascke » Rugsėjis 9th, 2014, 10:26 pm

Hello,

Well as a topic title says i`m looking for people to join a team.

Requirments ?!

* Understanding about l2j development ( Be able to manage server files and use it ) This includes html,xml,mysql,php,java,eclipse basics at least understanding a code.

* Loyalty

* Investments

This is the main 3 things i think is needed to be successful in any kind of project.

You can say we need java developer to be successful, yes i cant dissagree on that. But really it is not the main reason of success.

If we will need something to be coded we can hire it easily. But i`m not saying that any kind of java developer are not welcome to join.

Just saying we can make something with or without it. Plus any senior developer already has his own job / project and he is not looking for any newbie project.

About investments & loyalty

I`m not looking for any dickhead who will be in game to read petition and have fun with GM status.

If you willing to join my team you can show loyalty to me by investments.

In this way you will be responsable for your actions. You do something stupid and you risking to lose yours and mines investments.

We have to be as one arm to fight any issues together.

What i have to offer ?!

At the moment i have host for the website,domain,lameguard,some server files worth trying to use as a base,paid advertisment ( About 100-200 unique every day ).

Contact me if you are interested and have any question or suggestion.

Email: [email protected]

p.s. Taip esu lietuvis.
mascke
Naujokas
Naujokas

Increase user’s karma Decrease user’s karma

Grįžti į L2j serverio kūrimo klausimai

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 0 svečių