Registruotis    Prisijungti    Forumas    Ieškoti    DUK

My Story About Collection

skelbiami pardavimai serverių failai, gidai, servai ir t.t....

My Story About Collection

Standartinė watt » Rugsėjis 27th, 2012, 12:10 pm

I am a very fickle person and difficult to say which my interest in, like the vast majority of people that I love to collection the top players of the NFL football shoes a few years ago .
With the retro trend of increasingly powerful and prosperous, my eye was those kinds of retro shoes are to attract, and to me a lot of friends loving football shoes are transferred to the retro, so I joined this team.
In fact, in some ways Retro dress really more life, more suitable for modern young people's aesthetic, but retro easily into the pursuit of high-end and neglect the retro nature of the misunderstanding, unfortunately, I became one of them, but fortunately I was wake up , and it can be said that epiphany, retro do not need a lot of tide card, I used to joke that a lot of people play retro like playing online games buy equipment as comparisons. Retro just to find a style to conform to the shape of your temperament to match.

Little interest in football shoes, retro epiphany, I find that I am empty at that moment, open wardrobe an Arian Foster red jersey thing that catches my eye, a few years ago to buy the first jersey, no special the reason, just think the color is very nice, yeah nobody do not like Texans. I suddenly felt more representative of the jersey compared sneakers for a player, the shoes will not only be able to represent the player, but also to some extent to be able to represent and embody his team or the characteristics of the city, but also from a more practical speaking out to the streets to attract eyeballs Well young man who does not want to become the focal point of the street.

So I started the road of my jersey collection, first of all, of course, is from Texans Jersey and my idol Arian Foster began from his high school, college, where the team...... I have all in collection and I think these are representative of the times. also i collect them in a period characterized by the Brady, Watt and Schaub star jersey.

In the beginning I just collect jerseys of players that I like or very red, but then I found that this is a misunderstanding, I will miss a lot of the classic jersey, after all, I like the distinctive jersey, so, I also started to collect some of the players that I do not like but meaningful jersey.

Compared jersey now, I prefer to collect retro jerseys, throwback jerseys tend to represent the characteristics of the teams like Arian Forster battle red jersey.seems to look better, more special, more collectible value.
watt
Naujokas
Naujokas

Increase user’s karma Decrease user’s karma

Grįžti į Parduodu

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 1 svečias