Registruotis    Prisijungti    Forumas    Ieškoti    DUK

Looking for Devs/Coders for BIG project!

Pageidaujate visko ko tik norite, gidų, failų ir t.t

Looking for Devs/Coders for BIG project!

Standartinė Jamaza » Sausis 17th, 2011, 10:46 pm

We are currently recruiting the following for a large L2 project. I understand that this forum is over-saturated with job openings for server that will probably die within the next couple months, weeks, days, hours.

First and foremost, that isn't what I am looking for. Let me be very clear about that. This is as much a business venture as it is hosting a public server. I have very realistic goals in a planned timeline. Just looking for people willing to come on board to help me get there.

A little about the owner:

- Double major in Business Admin and English Education with a minor in History from the Ohio State University.

- 25 years old

- Been playing Lineage 2 for a few years with some time spent behind the scenes in administration, however this will be my first attempt running the show. Being new in the ownership community I find as much a blessing than anything else. Why? Because I don't have a rep a community can use as an excuse not to join.

Little About The Other Staff:

- Very, very organized and very, very dedicated. We expect anyone working with us to develop the same kind of passion for this project as we have.

- We are easy people to work for if you are motivated to get stuff done. We reward hard work with promotions and pay.

What We are looking for:

- Server and Client side Devs. I plan on taking everything that works on private servers and implementing it and taking what doesn't work and trashing it. Things I would like to see included are things like working epic raid bosses, a working in game Community Board system, a working Command Channel, etc. Will pay for work.

- Anyone willing to financially partner up. Not too important as owner is fully capable of doing this however would be willing to partner up with someone.

-And finally web coders, current site is http://www.escapel2.com/ which only has the forum implemented at the moment which will also be change with time, we are just using it for staff updates etc. Web coders are needed with good experience and we are willing to pay for work aswell.

All applicants must be 20+ years of age, English speaking, and have a kickass get it done attitude. If this sounds appealing to you feel free to visit our temporary forums (which have just been set up so look terrible ): www.escapel2.com

Please contact me on my email: [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Jamaza
Naujokas
Naujokas

Increase user’s karma Decrease user’s karma

Grįžti į Prašymai

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 0 svečių