Registruotis    Prisijungti    Forumas    Ieškoti    DUK

C6 Nostalgia - Scions of Destiny

Nerandi gero serverio ar nežinai kur ieškoti?
Forumo taisyklės
Kuriam temas naudodami aiškius pavadinimus, pvz.

1. Pasiūlykit H5 pvp serverį
2. Pasiūlykit C6 MID serverį

Tokios temos kaip : "pasiūlykit", "swx kur lošiat" bus trinamos o autoriai baudžiami be įspėjimo.

C6 Nostalgia - Scions of Destiny

Standartinė meisteris » Sausis 22nd, 2018, 8:50 am

Lineage2 Nostalgia

Is a home brew project meant to create a nonsense-free, retail-like, high-rate server based on one of the classical Lineage2 Chronicles.

Chronicle 6 - Scions of Destiny

We are using a Chronicle 6 - Interlude as a basis for our server, since this revision has all the required features. But we like Chronicle 4 - Scions of Destiny a lot, there for we are using it as a theme.

Goal

People seem to like rising goals for reason unknown, ours is to have fun and explore the world of Lineage2.

Features

Bumped up rates help to relax a bit after work by removing some of the grind, but keeping overall experience of proper game in tact.

After considerable amount of experimenting and testing various setups and features, the conclusion was to use as little of custom stuff as possible:

• Mascot Mr. Chriu. [Read More]
  • Feature complete C6 with non-sense removed to match a C4 theme.
  • Blacksmiths are capable of counterfeiting items for 1st and 2nd class transfer. [Read More]
  • Traders of various items are hidden in deep, remote or interesting places. [Read More]
  • Offline Stores. [Read More]
  • Ability to trade 1bil of Adena into Gold bars and back.
  • Auto loot system ([font=Arial].autoloot on/off[/font]).
  • Auto skill learn system.
  • Global shout chat ([font=Arial]!Who wants to party?[/font]).
  • Gatekeepers teleport to more nearby hunting areas in happy hours.
  • Nicely sorted stores.
  • Nicely sorted gatekeeper lists.
  • Simple, yet secure authentication system
  • Spell books removed from the drop.
  • Soulshots up to C grade are available in stores.
  • Soul Crystals up to level 8 are being sold by mineral traders.
  • Quest item drop amount has been increased for the 3rd and sub class related quests.
  • Quest Adena reward boosted in Starting Villages.

The following C6 "Features" have been removed:

• Shadow weapon system.
  • Augmentation system.
  • Herbs.
  • Dinosaurs and their *** island
  • Newbie helper cats.
  • MP, HP, CP elixirs and pots removed from the stores.
  • Dices removed from the stores.
  • Death penalty system disabled.
  • Demon swords disabled.

Rates

Normal rates:
EXP 70x, SP 70x, Adena 70x, Drop 100x, Spoil 50x

Raid Boss rates:
EXP 7x, SP 7x, Adena 70x, Drop 30x

Client

L2 Nostalgia Client can be installed by using Updater, which can be downloaded from the link on top. In case of trouble Visit This Page.

Maintenance

Server maintenance is planned two times a week: every Monday morning and every Friday morning. This downtime allows to introduce fixes, updates and ensure proper backups.
Paskutinį kartą redagavo meisteris Vasaris 20th, 2018, 10:51 pm. Iš viso redaguota 1 kartą.
Random avatar
meisteris
Naujokas
Naujokas

Increase user’s karma Decrease user’s karma

Re: C4 Lineage2 Nostalgia

Standartinė meisteris » Vasaris 1st, 2018, 5:10 pm

I am happy to announce,

After considerable amount of learning, testing, tweaking and fixing, Lineage 2 Nostalgia world is now fully operational and looking for players!

Come and seize all the fortune, wealth and glory!
Random avatar
meisteris
Naujokas
Naujokas

Standartinė meisteris » Vasaris 7th, 2018, 3:39 pm

I guess it is time to announce The Plan for L2 Nostalgia world,

There are plenty of people interested in C4 chronicle as I've recently experienced. More and more of them are coming to check us out! Which is happy news, I'm really glad to see this :)

Currently we are running vanilla C4 on nice C4 L2off extender of that period, this is both nice and ugly. Nice because there are a lot of authentic features, glitches and stuff. Pretty much every player who has played later chronicles has expressed the need for some nice features, that are offered by later C6 chronicle for example:

Clan Academy
    Better clan privilege system
    Expanding skill bar
    World Info (a.k.a. GPS) system
    Ability to enlarge map
    Offline shops
    Proper 3rd class skills
    Better graphical rendering
    Gate Chant / Summon friend skills

Probably I could name on and on and on... So I've been experimenting with the C6 sources and client and came into conclusion: There is nothing that would prevent us from having a proper C4 game experience and the nice features from C6 :idea:

Basically we can take the C6 stuff, remove annoyances like these in particular:

Shadow weapon system
    Augmentation system
    Herbs
    Dinosaurs

Take and use the skill data, login, loading and startup screens from C4 and voila! Here we have it: a proper C4 game having all the nice little stuff from later C6!

Another good news is that I already have a working proof of concept build on development server which seems to be running along nicely. It just needs to be polished and brought up to the same features we are currently using. Otherwise good to go!

I hereby announce: production status is expected by the 2018-02-23!

P.S.
I intend to do my best to migrate our current game database to the new system, but there is a slight chance of wipe should I fail.
Random avatar
meisteris
Naujokas
Naujokas

Standartinė meisteris » Vasaris 14th, 2018, 10:04 am

The upgrade went on pretty nicely, there were no serious issues and we are now using a new C6 Server and modified C6 client to serve a C4-like L2 Game :wink:

I was testing things yesterday and all seem to run very well. I was even able to dig out the latest official Interlude Client update which improves performance of the Game. The new Nostalgia Client is now based on this update.

So let's talk features. These things were removed from the Game:
  • Shadow weapon system
  • Augmentation system
  • Herbs
  • Dinosaurs and their *** island
  • Newbie helper cats
  • MP, HP, CP elixirs and pots removed from the stores
  • Dices removed from the stores
  • Death penalty system
  • Demon swords

New things were introduced:

• Clan Academy
  • Better clan privilege system
  • Expanding skill bar
  • World Info (a.k.a. GPS) system
  • Ability to enlarge map
  • Offline shops (Simply buy license from warehouse chief and have it in your inventory when you start a private shop, then exit client)
  • C6 Skills
  • Better graphical rendering
  • Auto Loot system (write .autoloot on/off)
  • Ability to trade 1bil of Adena into Gold bars and back.
  • Quest item drop amount has been increased for the 3rd and sub class related quests.
  • Gatekeepers teleport to more nearby hunting areas in happy hours
  • Global shout (simply write !Hi and it will be seen though the whole Nostalgia World)
  • Skill auto learn system
  • Spell books removed from the drop

Also it is very nice to see that Nostalgia server is getting attention and climbing up in the server top lists, many thanks to people making voting effort!

Things are looking really good and I am very optimistic about the possibility to announce a Production status on 2018-02-23!

Thank you all and I hope you'll enjoy!
Random avatar
meisteris
Naujokas
Naujokas

Re: C6 Nostalgia - Scions of Destiny

Standartinė meisteris » Vasaris 20th, 2018, 10:52 pm

Hello all,

I am happy to see people getting on-board as our opening day is coming closer. It was planned to do move this project to the production on 2018-02-23, this will have to be postponed a little due to some personal asperities... The new opening date is planned on 2018-03-02/03!

Hopefully this extra wait will translate into better developed world and infrastructure.

Maintenance

Since there are people playing most of the time, I can no longer do server maintenance whenever I am pleased. There for I would like to announce that maintenance periods will be done twice a week:

• Each Monday morning (09:00 AM GMT+2).
  • Each Friday morning (09:00 AM GMT+2).

This downtime can take from 15 minutes to an hour and will enable to introduce fixes, updates and proper overall maintenance of the infrastructure.

Updated Game Info

On a more cheerful note, the official L2 Nostalgia Info Page has been updated to reflect current status of things and features. You can find it sticky in the Features & Info section of the forum.

Friday Update

I am also happy to announce that our beloved mascot will receive an upgrade. It will be able to see people and give some hints about our game features. There will be a 1/10 chance to get a Wind Walk buff from him. And be careful, if you hit him, there will be chance to get a disease!

Paveikslėlis

Thank you for patience and understanding,
See you in Game!
Random avatar
meisteris
Naujokas
Naujokas

Re: C6 Nostalgia - Scions of Destiny

Standartinė meisteris » Vasaris 26th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Here comes yet another Monday and yet another patch to the Nostalgia world:

2018-02-26
Fix: Eixirs removed from trader Tyra.
Fix: Recipes for HP/MP/CP Elixirs removed from Clan Halls.
Fix: Gate Keepers revised.
Fix: Drop rate for Lilim and Nephilim mobs.
Fix: Tickets to the Primeval Isle removed.
Feature: Wedding added.
Setup: Offline Trade Certificate price reduced.
Setup: Soul Crystals up to level 10 added to the Mineral Traders.

It is pretty self-explanatory, but I would like to add a couple of comments as usual.

Lilim and Nephilim

This fix refers to the monsters which live inside of the catacombs and drop seal stones. Not the Lilim and Nephilim Raid Bosses. The thing was to increase amount of seal stone drop, but to leave normal item drop configuration the same to the rest of the monsters. This has been accomplished by manually patching seal stone drop config.

Offline Trading

Price for the certificate has been reduced in half, but the certificate now has an expiration date. It will disappear in approximately 600 hours.

Soul Crystals

Soul crystals of level 9 and 10 (for B grade weapons) have been added to the Mineral Traders.

Wedding

Wedding system has been tested on the development server and now implemented on live server. It is now possible to marry your beloved player! Please read more in the Wedding Feature info.

That's it for now,
Hope you'll like the change and happy farming!

P.S.
Don't forget to fire your updater!
Random avatar
meisteris
Naujokas
Naujokas

Grįžti į Ieškau serverio/aptariam kitus serverius

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 0 svečių